This has become a post karate or post night walk snack / dessert for me of late and a favourite breakfast for Ms 4 (who gave the dish its name!). I haven’t posted a picture even though I just ate a bowl as it really does look like a muddy puddle!
- 1/3 cup quick cooking oats
- 2/3 cup water
- 2-3 tsp cocoa
- 1 tsp peanut butter
- 1 ripe banana
- milk of choice to serve
- optional add ins – tablespoon of sultanas or raisins, teaspoon of cinnamon, tablespoon of crushed peanuts or buckwheat groats.
- Put oats and water in a large bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes (in our microwave which is 1100W I think).
- Add in peanut butter and melt in, add in cocoa and banana and mash in roughly
- Add optionals and milk to desired consistency.